Tax ID (C.N.P.J.) No. 42.150.391/0001-70
State Registration (NIRE) 29300006939
PUBLICLY HELD COMPANY
MINUTES OF THE EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING HELD ON NOVEMBER 18, 2021
1. DATE, TIME AND PLACE: On November 18, 2021, at 3:00 pm, in an exclusively digital form, pursuant to article 4, paragraph 2, item I, and article 21-C, paragraphs 2 and 3 of the Comissão de Valores Mobiliários ("CVM") Normative Rule No. 481, of December 17, 2009, as amended ("CVM Rule 481"). According to article 4, paragraph 3 of CVM Rule 481, this Extraordinary General Meeting of BRASKEM S.A. ("Meeting" and "Company", respectively) was considered to be held at the Company's headquarters, located at Rua Eteno, No. 1.561, Polo Petroquimico de Camaçari, in the City of Camaçari, State of Bahia, CEP 42810-000, Brazil.
2. CALL NOTICE: Call Notice published pursuant to article 124 of Law No. 6,404/76, of December 15, 1976 ("Brazilian Corporate Law"), in the "Diário Oficial do Estado da Bahia" and in newspaper "O Correio da Bahia", both editions dated October 22, 23 and 26, 2021.
3. ATTENDANCE: The Meeting was attended by shareholders representing ninety-seven-point fourteen percent (97.14%) of the voting stock of the Company and forty-five point zero two percent (45.02%) of the preferred shares issued by the Company, as verified from the records of the remote participation electronic system made available by the Company, under the terms of article 21-V, item III of CVM Rule 481. Mr. Amós da Silva Cancio, as Chairman of the Company's Fiscal Council, and Mr. Pedro van Langendonck Teixeira de Freitas, as representative of the Company's management board, were also present at the Meeting, all of whom were available to provide clarifications.
4. COMPOSITION OF THE PRESIDING BOARD: Once the legal quorum was verified, the Meeting started, with Ms. Paula Cristina Penteado Magalhães Azevedo acting as chairwoman of the meeting and Ms. Clarisse Mello Machado Schlieckmann as secretary of the meeting, who were chosen as set forth in article 16, paragraph 3, of the Company's Bylaws.
5. AGENDA: To resolve on the replacement of one (1) effective member of the Company's Board of Directors, appointed by shareholders Novonor S.A. - Em Recuperação Judicial (formerly named Odebrecht S.A.) and NSP Investimentos S.A. - Em Recuperação Judicial (formerly named OSP Investimentos S.A.) ("Novonor"), to fulfill the remaining term of office, until the Annual General Meeting which will resolve on the Company's financial statements for the fiscal year to end on December 31, 2121.
The full minutes of the Metting is available in the downloads section on the right.